Game Day Preparation
The week before home game
On Game Day
- Confirm the game with the opposing coach; contact information for each team is available on the MCYSA league website (just click on the name of the team you are playing)
- For all home games please remind the opposing team that Ringwood does not allow dogs on our fields.
On Game Day
- Game Day Roster - 2 copies (printed in TeamConnect for each game, printed within 3 days)
- NJYS Official "State" Roster - 1 copy in case of player or coach verification is needed
- Coach Cards (laminated)
- Player Cards (laminated)
- Medical release forms for all players
- Game fee(s) for Referee crew
- Game ball (home team responsibility)
- Medical kit; ice packs, athletic tape, twine for nets, shoelaces, sun screen, hair ties, etc.
- Mobile phone (in case of emergency)
- Whistle (in case a referee for a 8-10U match is not assigned)
Score Reporting and Game Reports
Score Reporting Log in with Coach email, password is 1130679
- Please report all injuries in your game report and familiarize your self and follow the NJYS concussion protocol.
Soccer Dad - Great iPhone/iPad app to keep track of playing time and game stats.